Today I had a amusing conversation with Colter. He wants a new set of toy golf clubs and I told him in order to get them he would have to find a way to get them. He suggested that his dad was at work and he was earning money that could buy the golf clubs. I explained that money was for the car payment, rent and other expenses. So he thought for a few moments and said, "Let's have a party, one for me and one for Paige" He was meaning a birthday party. He then went on to tell me that he could get a new golf set to share with Paige and then they both could get a car to drive around. (One of those battery operated cars that kids can sit in and drive) Hey he came up with what he thought a perfect solution. I then had to explain to him that is not really how it works we can't just have a birthday party whenever we want to. Kids are always thinking.
1 comment:
Kids are too funny! Smart, though. They think so simplistically. I'd like to have a party everyday. How fun would that be? :)
Post a Comment