I just love my husband and am not sure I could do it with out him. This past week I've had a very bad head cold. I've been dizzy, running a fever and just not feeling how a mom should. So who steps in, my husband. Yesterday he stopped in between appointments so I could get a nap, he made dinner, took care of the kids, cleaned the house and who knows what else. He's wonderful. Again today he watched the kids while I napped and cooked dinner. Then I started thinking cooking dinner and helping clean the house is not uncommon for my husband, he always is helping and seems to cook dinner one to two times a week. Now we've just got to teach our kids this!
1 comment:
That is great! I'm sorry you are feeling yucky. I'm glad your husband could arrange his schedule to help you out. Sounds like you've got a keeper. :)
Post a Comment