I finally have a chance to sit down at the computer and think about blogging. That's a good thing. The bad thing is I have the flu and can't do much else. I guess that's what it takes to make me slow down for a few minutes. So I noticed it's been awhile since I've last been on. So I'm not going to cover them all. But I must say that my 10 year class reunion turned out good and I think everyone had a good time. (I'm just thankful it is over and that I don't have to be in charge of the one next time!!) I'll try and post some pictures as soon as I can locate my camera. Okay so I'm tired all ready, maybe I'll post more later.
Molly's First Twix
12 years ago
1 comment:
It looks like it was so fun. I so wished that plans worked out that I could have come. It was great to be able to talk with you later though. Hope the next few months are quite as chaotic!
Post a Comment