For those who may or may not know I have been doing some bookkeeping in the mornings. I usually work from 6:30 am to 10:30 am. I'm lucky enough to have my husband at home watching the kids while I'm gone. Well one day I came home to Paige looking like this. Bryant had tried putting pony tails in her hair. I told him he did a pretty good job. He said well maybe but what I was looking at had taken him 20 minutes to do. I giggled walked in the bathroom and was done in less then five minutes. I suppose all those years of doing my dolls hair has helped!
Molly's First Twix
12 years ago
3 comments:
Isn't it hilarious when our hubbies "attempt" to do hair. I guess it would be like me trying to change the oil. Laughable. Looking forward to the reunion!
what cute kids you have! how was the reunion? i thought of everyone on the big day :) hey, what's the link to our class blog?
Poor husbands! They just don't get as much practice as we do. It was nice to see you again at the reunion. Your family is beautiful.
www.tonksfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment