Well I decided it was about time to start posting. It does help that I have my own functioning computer again so I hope to stay a little more updated. So let me give you a brief overview of the last almost year...In August of 2009 we moved in with my parents and are living in their basement. All in all it has worked out just fine and has really been a help since we were able to pay down some debt and my husband has found a good job. So happily we are looking for a home to buy (which is a little stressful, but exciting!!).
Bryant started coaching the seventh grade boys basketball team and really enjoyed that so is planning on coaching this year. His job is flexable enough it should work (he is an Ad-Rep at the newspaper). I'm still doing book work for a local business which is very fexible so I work early in the morning before Bryant goes to work. It is sometimes a little crazy but it works.
This last year I dropped 30 lbs (which I didn't realize I had that much to lose) just by following a really healthy diet plan. I feel great and am happy to be at the same size as when I was married (although things are certainly shifted if you know what I mean:)). I also ran my first 5K which if you know me is a huge accomplishment because before that I didn't run!
Colter started first grade and is really liking it. I do a preschool once a week every other week with a friend for Paige and Bryndi which they love. Bryson is running around trying to keep up with his siblings. All in all we are busy and doing great!
No comments:
Post a Comment