Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our New Addition


















Mindy delivered our baby boy this morning, May 13 at 11:50 AM. Bryson weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. He is 19" long and has dark hair. Colter, Paige and Bryndi are excited for their new baby brother. Colter thinks it is great to have equal numbers in the family. Mindy is doing very well and already has felt added energy. Thanks for all the support. And I survived and am doing great as well.

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

Congrats guys!!

Patty said...

Yippie!! Congrats. I am so happy for you. I know that Mindy was so uncomfortable. The end is the hardest in my book. I hate all the waiting. Please let us know if you need anything.

Mike and Jenn said...

Congratulations on your new addition!

Alisha said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you (and a little envious!) Good luck and let us know if you need anything!

The Wynn Family said...

Yeah! He is beautiful!

Amy said...

Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for you! He is beautiful!

Tara and Dan said...

Yay yay yay! Congrats Mindy! Can't wait to see more pics!

Hilary said...

Hey Bryant! It's Hilary Ingoldsby from high school. Cute fam! Hey, I'm working on a video for the high school reunion. If you want, could you send me a recent pic of you and your fam? Also, if you have any cool high school pictures send them as well. My email is hilarywhitesides@gmail.com. Thanks! See you soon!