Friday, February 27, 2009

Life has been busy!


Here is a picture of my last week. I took all the kids in to the doctor at the same time and he sent me to the pharmacy to pick up all this medicine. The good news is all my kids are feeling better and they all got to be sick at the same time.

We have also been potty training Bryndi who is doing very well. Most days she doesn't have an accident although she still wears diapers at nap time and night time.

3 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Your house is like mine with all the medications. We have been to the doctor every two weeks for the last 2 1/2 months. It has been awful. But hopefully this is the end of it. Hope your illness pass quickly and stay gone.

Tara and Dan said...

oh my! That's a lot of medicine! Spencer just had his first ear infection last weekend. But I only had to handle one bottle of medicine. And even that was tricky!

Anonymous said...

my granddaughter is potty training I hope she is a slow learner I lover getting her alone in the washroom, taking down her pull up, playing with her bald little c--t, letting her pee then licking her clean, mmmmmmmmmmm toddler p---y and pee, I sometimes jerk off for her and let her watch, c-m on her little bald p-ss