:) That's ok- I'll never forget when my niece left the room for a few minutes and I walked in on her smearing Desitin all over the couches and walls. That stuff is impossible to get out. Oh, and that was right before she superglued her eye shut...
Gotta love those crazy things kids do. Bryant this is Shellie Hymas Williams. I saw your blog off someone else's link. Adorable kids. Hope all is well. Check out our blog: devinwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com
I think most people that have kids know how you feel. So sorry, hopefully the wd40 will work. She really went to town with the painting. Did she get into trouble? Sometimes when they are pretty young I have a hard time getting mad at them. But when they are older, no problem at all.
Yikes Mindy! It looks like you have your hands full. I found your blog from Natalie. I hope you don't mind that I am checking up on you. It has been way to long since high school. If you want to check out what we are up to you can look at our blog thewynnfamily.blogspot.com
6 comments:
Oh, sad! Good luck, Mindy! Let me know how it turns out.
Oh man! That stinks.
whoa nelly!! White out explosion!!!
:) That's ok- I'll never forget when my niece left the room for a few minutes and I walked in on her smearing Desitin all over the couches and walls. That stuff is impossible to get out. Oh, and that was right before she superglued her eye shut...
Gotta love those crazy things kids do. Bryant this is Shellie Hymas Williams. I saw your blog off someone else's link. Adorable kids. Hope all is well. Check out our blog: devinwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com
I think most people that have kids know how you feel. So sorry, hopefully the wd40 will work. She really went to town with the painting. Did she get into trouble? Sometimes when they are pretty young I have a hard time getting mad at them. But when they are older, no problem at all.
Yikes Mindy! It looks like you have your hands full. I found your blog from Natalie. I hope you don't mind that I am checking up on you. It has been way to long since high school. If you want to check out what we are up to you can look at our blog thewynnfamily.blogspot.com
Danielle
Post a Comment