Yep that's right. I've just been trying to clean up the house so it will look nice for tomorrow and it seems like there is so much stuff on the floor that it would be easier to get a shovel to scoop it all up. Hey then I could throw it all in the garbage and have less stuff to have to re-pickup in the morning. This is seriously sounding like a very good idea. (I thought about posting a picture of the mess but the imagination will be much better, plus no actual proof!)
Meanwhile I have Paige on the toilet who seems to think she can't go to sleep at nights so she just "has to go to the bathroom" and tonight since Bryant is gone to meetings I'm content to let her keep sitting on the toilet so I don't have to deal with her getting up every few minutes to need to "go" again. And as I'm typing I hear Bryndi awake in the back ground. The poor thing is trying to get four teeth in and is miserable to say the least. Yes I'm sure this all sounds exciting. Well I better go take care of those cute kids.
Molly's First Twix
12 years ago
3 comments:
I definitely feel your pain. There are moments when it seems being oblivious to things around you is the only way to cope--if only for the moment. I had one of those nights tonight, too. I didn't need a shovel, just another set of hands (or two more sets) to get the girls taken care of and everything else that required my attention right then.
I so understand wanting/needing a shovel. As I sit here typing the room behind me looks like a tornado hit it - seriously. I tried to get them to help me clean it up before bed but they were just messing around and I didn't want to fight them. It'll still be there in the morning, right?
Min,
Your life sounds like my life, and I only have 2 kids. But I enjoy the pics and the stories.
Post a Comment