Well I decided to start a blog finally jumping into the online fun! My first adventure to report is my dear sweet Paige (2 yrs.) She came out of her room the other day saying.."Mommy I put a bean in my nose" it was so sweet and she was so proud. I took a look and sure enough a bean up her nose. I tried getting it out it didn't work so Bryant came home and took her to the doctor who also couldn't get it out. So he then took her to a nose specialist who got it easily. So 2 1/2 hrs. later she no longer has a bean in her nose. I was trying to get her to realize this was not a good experience by asking her if it was fun. Of course that didn't work because she said "yes" she had a good time at the doctors. Oh boy...we'll see what the next adventure brings:)
1 comment:
Hey girl! Glad to see you entering the blogging world :)
Reminds me of my niece- she got a popcorn kernal stuck up her nose when she was two. Must be a two year old thing!
Post a Comment